Hello WaliaJones Fam!
Through our social media platforms we noticed there were a few questions that were commonly asked. If the list below doesn’t answer your unique question, email us, phone us, get in touch cos we always love to hear from you xx
- Where is the price on your Instagram post? So not too long ago, Instagram came out with this cool feature that lets us tag our products and prices with each garment. Simply click on the shopping bag symbol to view the price and then click on that price to view the garment directly on our website – how awesome! The absolute definition of online shopping made easy!
- Can I customise the piece? Of course you can! We understand that everyone has preferences and we want to cater to them as much as possible. We can alter the neck line (both front and back), we can change the sleeve lengths, add extra material to make the blouse longer, reduce the length of lehengas! We can even change the colour of the piece! Any additional fabric/embroidery will incur extra charges but these are marginal and will be fully discussed with you prior to finalising the design. It may also take slightly longer than normal to finish the piece but again, everything will be outlined prior. You name it and we can do it! Just keep in mind that we want to honour the designer’s vision so as long as we’re not changing their art, it’s absolutely fine!
- Can I purchase separates? When have we said no! Fashion trends are all pointing towards throwing out the rule book - clash prints, texture and colour. Best of all, purchase separates so you can reuse your existing pieces and make them new! Just email us with the piece you want to purchase separately and we’ll get a price for you.
- Can I provide custom measurements or do you have standard sizing? We can do both and that too at no extra cost. We have a comprehensive measurement chart with diagrams (we know that measurements can be tricky). And of course, you have us. You can contact us at any time to ask more questions. Also, good to note that all our pieces come with about 2 inches of margins in case you need to get it adjusted. If you'd like standard sizing visit your chart!
- Can I use services like Afterpay & Laybuy? The best kind of shopping! Order now, use it now and pay later! Afterpay is available for our Australian and NZ customers. You can make 4 payments fortnightly over 8 weeks.
- Select Afterpay as your payment method
- Use your existing payment card
- Complete your checkout in seconds
- No long forms, instant approval online
- Pay over 4 equal payments
- Pay fortnightly
- Proceed to checkout as normal and select Laybuy as your payment method
- Sign in or sign up to complete your order in seconds
- Choose your payment day, view your schedule and select pay now
- You're done! Your items in production. Payments will be taken each week automatically
That's all for now!