Custom Indian Bridal
WALIA JONES OFFERS CUSTOM BRIDAL MEN & WOMEN DESIGNER WEAR
WaliaJones has rapidly grown since its inception and is now recognised worldwide for elegant designer Indian wear. Our team have had a long love affair with wedding ensembles with a particular attention to detail and ensuring the perfect fit.
We look after all the logistics, style advice and make sure the bride is getting exactly what they want. WaliaJones ensures everything comes together into an outfit so special you will remember it forever!
Our team of carefully curated Indian designers are chosen for their immaculate style, capability to customise, quality and beautiful range. Combining the best from all around the world we are able to offer a range of fabrics, colours and silhouettes.
We believe in quality over quantity and our pieces are made to order to reduce textile waste and ensure every piece is made to the best standard for your special day.
To book a phone consultation email firstname.lastname@example.org or message us!
We work with brides and grooms all over the world and we offer our bridal service by conducting video calls, teleconferences and group chats. We have experience working with clients from the UK, Europe, Australasia, the U.S and Canada.
WHY WALIAJONES? 6 STEPS & WE'VE GOT YOU SORTED
1. We offer great customer service, something you will value throughout your bridal ordering process. We are not only reliable, but we are honest in providing you with our style advice and assistance in finding your special outfit
2. We work with you to help you finalise your wedding outfits, offering a selection of bridal designs which can be customised by silhouette, style, fabric, colour and size. We can provide a sketch of your special outfit with details on embroideries, fabrics and design
3. We offer custom sizing and keep margins in all our pieces to ensure the best fit
4. We are flexible and keep in constant communication with you through your process
5. You don't need to travel to India to try and hunt down your outfit (so many do and don't find exactly what they need!). We will do all the liaising for you and we work with brides worldwide using Facetime/Whatsapp/Messenger or any other modes preferred communication
HOW IT WORKS
1. Book your bridal consultation
This involves talking about your style, what you're looking for, designs you like, your theme, location of the event, type of special occasion (engagement, wedding, mehendi, wedding ceremony and reception), outfits required (groom, wedding party, family etc.), preferred silhouettes (lehenga, anarkali, saree, suit), your budget etc. You can come into our Sydney showroom or we can talk via skype/phone/facetime/whatsapp etc.
After we finalise what you require we will put together a quote, description and provide you with a sketch as required for your event (if this is a new concept). This will include all of the specific details for your final designs, including silhouettes, colours, fabrics and embroideries etc. We will then require your approval on this quote and payment to get started. We will also send you a comprehensive measuring chart to provide us with your full measurements prior to production
Once payment has been received we will start production on your designs and we will provide you with an estimated deadline according to your timelines for your wedding. It normally takes between 6-8 weeks on your bridal outfit to be produced depending on the requirements. Please give yourself plenty of time to receive your outfits 2-3 months before your special day. This will give you plenty of peace of mind!
We do custom made groom and groomsmen wear. A lot of brides like the men's outift to match theirs, so if you're getting your bridal outfit done through us, you can consider our custom men's wear for ease as well.
We do provide discounts on online pieces sold for bridesmaids if you are buying them for multiple bridesmaids. Please enquire to see if you're eligible for this discount.
Please email email@example.com or complete our contact form.